Thursday, October 22, 2020

LIKES AND DISLIKES

CLASS SURVEY:

What activities do you likt doing?

ACTIVITIES LIKE DON'T MINE DON'T LIKE
Play soccer
4
2
2
Play videogames
5
2
3
Do gymnastics
8
3
3
Shopping
7
3
1
Use Social Media
5
1
1
Organización
Like and Dislikes

Denis is my name and I am a lover of technology and computers, I like to design web pages, and watch music videos in English. I love listening to pop music and I don't like working without music, I also don't like internet fraud and illegal jobs.

I like animals and protect them, I have in my house a cat, a dog, two rabbits, an añuje whom I love very much. I don't like animal abuse, bullfighting, cockfighting, or any kind of gambling.

I like to watch soccer and I am a fan of the Sports University and I wanted the Peruvian soccer team, I do not like that my compatriots are admirers of European soccer teams despising what is ours..

4 comments: