Wednesday, October 28, 2020

MY PROFILE

My Family

The name of my father who in life was Miguel Angel and was a footwear businessman. The name of my mother who was Ernestina Clarinda in life. She was a stylist. I have brother and sister. My brother's name is Pedro Pablo and he is 27 years old. My sister's name is Fabiola Fiorella and she is 40 years old. I have 4 nephews: Melissa, Selene, Sergio and Erick.

 
My Neighborhood

I live in the district of San Juan Bautista south of the city of Iquitos. My house is located in Miraflores Street No. 222, two blocks from the beautiful Jose Abelardo Quiñones square. The graduate school of the National University of the Peruvian Amazon is 5 blocks from my house.


My Routine

My daily routine is to get up six in the morning, feed my house pets and go to work, in the afternoons I finish my pending work, I attend to my small business (SOFTEK) jobs, At night I watch my tutorial videos on YouTube and I attend my social networks. On Saturdays I have virtual classes all day and on Sundays I fix the house.



What I Like !

Denis is my name and I am a lover of technology and computers, I like to design web pages, and videos in English. I love listening to pop music and I don't like working without music.



I like animals and protect them, I have in my house a cat, a dog, two rabbits, an añuje whom I love very much.  

                                                                

               

I like to watch soccer and I am a fan of the Sports University and I wanted the Peruvian soccer team.





23 comments:

  1. Excellent blog, friend Denis, blessings for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful your family, my dear companion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know something about you, blessings Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, very interesting.Nice to meet you Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend, let me congratulate you on your blog, I think there is very interesting information about all your activities. good job. Actually we both like singing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh dennis, you are blog Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations,pretty family
    Good job,nice your blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!! Denis, I’m glad to hear from you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good run Dennis. God always guide your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent blog my friend. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to know a little more about you Dennis, and give him "U", greetings friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Denis, I'm so glad to see you achieve great things. and enjoy your free time with your family and friends

    ReplyDelete